Saturday, March 17, 2012

We flew on Missionary Flights International, arrived safely in Port au Prince on Thursday afternoon and then took a truck ride up the cost, spent the night at a friends house and crossed the water on very calm seas.  I am praising the Lord for answered prayer.  We are nearly settled in and enjoying a warm welcome from the nationals and fellow missionaries.  I am doing much better.  My neck still gets very tired by the end of the day and that frustrates me but the pain in my arm is gone so I have much to be thankful for.

Village Health Haiti is marching along and God is blessing.  Money is coming in slowly but we send out cement, Bibles and Health Books every time God sends us a chunk of change.   Five villages are at 100% latrines and 3 more will soon join them.  Please pray that we know what scripture lessons to prepare for the next few months.  We appreciate all of your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment